Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Seductions (Kristin)

Last night as I was preparing for bed; scrubbing, brushing, and moisturizing I started daydreaming about what I would do to set up the perfect seduction. This is what I would do...

To start out I take a nice long soak in a warm bath with bubbles the lights low with candles around the tub, this is to get me relaxed.  After my soak I dry my skin with a warm super soft towel,  then meticulously rub a silky lightly scented Shea butter moisturizer all over my skin until I feel nice and soft. Before I got into my bath I laid out a black silk bra, panties and matching nightie. After I slip into my sexy attire, I brush out my hair, and lightly spray myself with my favorite fragrance. Once all this complete, I am feeling sexy, sensual, and confident. I am looking so hot, the Victoria's Secret model that got away. Now, time to seduce my husband. After blowing myself a kiss in the mirror, I glide into my bedroom where my husband is lounging in bed reading a book, as I come to a stop in the middle of the room and pose dramatically he looks up and says...

"Damn! Girl you gonna catch a cold, you better go put some clothes on."

What? Were you thinking he was going to sweep me off my feet like they do in romance novels? Please I'm married to a country boy. That is why this is a daydream and not my reality. *smile

1 Comments:

Blogger The Black Pearl said...

HAHAHA!!! Now THAT was good - and oh so true! *lol

December 1, 2010 at 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home