Saturday, November 20, 2010

Repeat: You're Fired!

I posted this on my blog, My Happily Ever...After? This post has caused a bit of havoc in my marriage over the last 24 hours so I took it down...but, the truth hurts.

Posted, 11/20/10 at 01:01:00 am:

I really, truly, and honestly feel that every male that I have come in contact with has failed me this week...including but not limited to my husband, my sons, my co-workers, my supervisors, and/or strangers that I have met on the street. Sad. I really believe that due to the fact that men have penises, and the way blood flows to said appendage, their brains lack the ability to function properly and logically. Which in turn causes them to become rude, insensitive, inconsiderate and selfish assholes!

I have been hung out to dry by males that I trusted and I am so tired of it of being understanding and compassionate. FUCK YOU! You are all fired! New applicants need not apply.


http://kristin-myhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home